AuthorTopic: [C+C]-Andragoras: Tactics Battles  (Read 10375 times)

Offline CelioHogane

• View Profile

Re: [WIP]-Andragoras: Tactics Battles

Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 12:43:49 pm
The idea is to have him obtaining the Peregrine Falcon armor, which will undergo a few evolutions over time:

Are you shure about the color choice? like, getting a gold armor and then going back to the silver looking? I mean i get is not the same gray color, but still is not so diferent, it feels like a step backwards.

Offline Galiant

• View Profile

Re: [C+C]-Andragoras: Tactics Battles

Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 04:46:48 pm
Hi, thanks for the comment! The final armor should be somewhat divine/sacred. At first I gave it a slighly pearl color, maybe adding a small pink/green shadow here and there should work, do you agree?

The idea of having the second armor being golden is to give the false impression that the  evolution is over... so the third comes as a surprise and is uber awesome. :D

Offline CelioHogane

• View Profile

Re: [C+C]-Andragoras: Tactics Battles

Reply #22 on: August 03, 2015, 05:06:35 pm
Yes i agree, maybe a pink/green shadow will help more.

Hmmm, maybe if the armor is more like the animal and less like an armor would help, maybe changing the helmet too? since it will be the first part the players will look (because is the bigger part)

something like this for the feet, making it more claws. (Shitty fast edit, sorry, im not an expert in your way to sprite XD)

Mostly i think the basic problem of the last armor is the fact is just a recolor with wings, so doesn't not give the feel of "YEAH POWERUP"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:08:39 pm by CelioHogane »