AuthorTopic: IMP (Character/tileset pixel art, Character design) seeking paid work!  (Read 9619 times)

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile
Greetings!  My name is Alec and I'm excited to collaborate with others on their projects, be they personal or commercial!  I've been creating pixel art for a decade and have a very strong emotional attachment to the style and works that involve it.  I'm working on a personal project as of now as my main gig, and I'm looking for a smaller project to work on for payI'm not an animator by any means, however that does not mean I can't animate..   My work is very character and object oriented, however I am capable of doing tile sets and other background work.

Minus a finite amount of commercial ventures my experience has been limited to personal pixels for recreation.  I have been involved with a few projects:
- "Dungeon Boy" (working title) Overworld tiles, battle backgrounds, monsters
- "Tough Coded" Commissioned to do some miscellaneous assets/concepts, have not been shown off to the public as of yet as far as I know.

A few samples:

I'm very eager to work!  For questions see the contact information below.

Personal art blog: http://iimmpp.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:31:25 am by Dokozai »

Offline madcap

• View Profile
    • Mad Capacity
I recently hired Alec for a small project of mine and it all went very smoothly. I had him create a tileset and 4 characters for the prototype of my game and I'm blown away by the results. He's very talented, patient, and receives feedback and changes very well.

Don't wait too long, hire Alec before he's busy making someone else's game look better than yours!

Justin
Mad Capacity Studios Inc.

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile
Currently unavailable!

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile
I'm currently available as of June 22nd!

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile

Here are some more recent things I've done.

I'm still available for short-term jobs!  If you're interested please contact me!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 04:03:54 am by Dokozai »

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile
Sharing some recent stuff!  I'm available for short-term work!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:27:21 am by Dokozai »

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile

Recent fanart and some personal commission work.  I'm available for small projects/jobs!  Shoot me an e-mail at art.alecn@gmail.com if you're interested in working with me!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:32:27 am by Dokozai »

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile
Available for work at this time, contact again is at art.alecn@gmail.com!  If you're e-mailing me solely to ask about my rates, a little heads up would be nice!  Had a lot of inquiries with no follow-up.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:31:54 am by Dokozai »

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile

I should have attached some more recent work!  Here's some stuff back from December and a couple of little Ghouls n' Ghost inspired guys from last week.

Offline Dokozai

• View Profile
I'm available for work!  Here are some recent samplings.  Contact me at art.alecn@gmail.com!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:32:14 am by Dokozai »