AuthorTopic: Black and Blue or White and Gold???  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Willabee

• Hello, Sweetie!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt

Black and Blue or White and Gold???

on: February 27, 2015, 08:51:34 pm
Well, which is it!?!?!

(Sorry, I had to. It's terrible; I'm sure of it, but I had to.)
I'd love to be a part of this and all, but I can't take it. I wish I wasn't so touchy, but the fact is -- I am! So to save you all the trouble, I'm heading out. Thanks for the help so far! It really means a lot :) You're all beautiful, wonderful people with beautiful, wonderful art. Keep it up!

Offline cels

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/32715.htm
    • View Profile

Re: Black and Blue or White and Gold???

Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 09:14:26 pm
I checked the RGB values.

Offline Willabee

• Hello, Sweetie!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt

Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 09:21:35 pm
I checked the RGB values.

Wait, what? *whimpers in corner*
I'd love to be a part of this and all, but I can't take it. I wish I wasn't so touchy, but the fact is -- I am! So to save you all the trouble, I'm heading out. Thanks for the help so far! It really means a lot :) You're all beautiful, wonderful people with beautiful, wonderful art. Keep it up!

Offline Angelonias

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 10:17:32 pm
My girlfriend argued with her best friend about this. I believe it's blue and black.. :y:

Offline CelioHogane

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 11:19:12 pm
It is blue and black.

But yeah, you are dead to me.

Offline Willabee

• Hello, Sweetie!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt

Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 02:41:46 am
It is blue and black.

Good! So you can see color right AND spot a vampyre when you see one ^u^ Well done ;D

Offline Willabee

• Hello, Sweetie!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt

Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 02:44:11 am
My girlfriend argued with her best friend about this. I believe it's blue and black.. :y:
It is, but I find the whole thing amusing. There is a science as to why everyone's seeing it differently, and I love that! It was great because I actually showed it to my boyfriend's mum who is an artist and she just sort of picked it apart talking about the shades and how it all applies in art. It's interesting how one tiny post can spark such a huge public debate :) /rant

Offline CelioHogane

• View Profile

Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 02:33:13 pm
It is blue and black.

Good! So you can see color right AND spot a vampyre when you see one ^u^ Well done ;D

well, i didn't get the name of zombie hunter not knowing how to see an undead from a normal human, thats for sure.

Offline Willabee

• Hello, Sweetie!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt

Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 03:49:10 pm
It is blue and black.

well, i didn't get the name of zombie hunter not knowing how to see an undead from a normal human, thats for sure.
:y: Doun't keellll meeeeee!!!!