AuthorTopic: Game Creator looking for some pixel art (PAID)  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Bloodocean7

• View Profile
    • Driftworld Studios

Game Creator looking for some pixel art (PAID)

on: February 14, 2015, 07:55:18 am
Hello, my name is Greg, I'm 21 and am the developer of ImmortalDream. (ImmortalDreamGame.com)

I currently have a pixel artist (My sister) however sometimes I get creative and take up a second small game on the side. She is too busy to work on all my little projects so I'm looking for a side artist that can help me out.

I am a programmer and suffer from programmer art lol it's AWFUL I have tried to learn pixel art for my side projects but to no avail. It seems I am designed for the code aspect instead.

I have a modern japan themed sim game I'm looking at working on but I tend to get discouraged when its all stick people and circles as placeholder art lol. If you think you can do that sort of style send me an email with your portfolio.

I am not wealthy by any means and work a crappy 9-5 but I know pixel art is not free and am willing to negotiate a fee per work or weekly depending on what we need to do.

I would prefer paypal as a payment method but we can try to work out other ways if needed.

I will describe the game idea in further detail if this all works for you :)

Thank you in advance,
Greg.

ImmortalDreamGame.com
Email: Gregorym29@gmail.com (I check my email daily.)

PS I am not very picky and have worked on games alot and with many of artists, I understand your work isn't easy and I will try to be the best customer I can be. :)

Offline PixelBunk

• View Profile

Re: Game Creator looking for some pixel art (PAID)

Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 01:04:44 am
Hi Greg! My name is Wesley Allaway and i am 19 years old and live in WA USA. I am a pretty good pixel artist and a programmer in GameMaker Professional. I have a current platformer I am working on but i always have time for this! ;D I work during the day but i work on my game just about every night so i have time for this in the evenings and weekends. I can show you some of my work if you are interested, let me know, thanks.