AuthorTopic: Horror Themed Iso-tiles  (Read 6871 times)

Offline baccaman21

• It's critique, don't take it personally.
    • View Profile
    • Linked In

Re: Horror Themed Iso-tiles

Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 01:51:57 pm
lovely work sir... :D

nice pallettes... distinct LACK of black... which makes a change... nice yummy blue shadows... I'd be curious as to how they were surplus to requirements... too many colors? tiles too big? wrong iso projection?

come on spill the beans...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 01:54:01 pm by baccaman21 »
Buy the book - The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams

www.burnzombieburn.com

Offline Joseph

• Shut up and pixel.
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 06:11:23 pm
I just noticed the right most house (the cabin) isnt completely head on straight facing...and because of this you can easily tell from the angled roof and along the face of the house.  personally I think you should redo it and keep it straight...have the roof at mixed angles looks really wierd to me...but thats just me.

Offline Frychiko

• Don't waste garbage here.
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 12:23:32 pm
Tinygiant: good idea! Certainly have to make that more creepier. When I get time that's something I gotta change.

Baccaman21: They weren't surplus to requirements, just that they supposed to look like film-sets (ie. with cameras, cardboard wall backdrops, fake blood etc), which I'm in the process of doing.
Joseph: I'm glad you can tell that the house isn't completely head on, (do you mean, it looks odd, as the pixels are skewed oddly or something?)
Congratulation this story is happy end. Thank you. - Ghost & Goblins

Offline Joseph

• Shut up and pixel.
    • View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 01:23:31 am
yeah, like if you look at the steps in front of the house you can easily tell.  it doesnt look bad or anything but I think it would look better if it was head on.  but your choice.