AuthorTopic: Pixel Artist needed  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Sparrow666Hawk666

• View Profile

Pixel Artist needed

on: February 02, 2015, 11:20:09 am
Hi All

looking for a pixel artist to colab with Uk if possible only because of timezone, not a bad artist myself but not much experience with pixels, happy to show how to program in exchange as well a rev if game released.

Looking to finish a pirate boat app for my first finished game(video will be on my blog tonight UK time) open to any type of style, but love zx spectrum graphics and colour palette as well as nes/megadrive pixel and wind waker or any other Zelda style.

I use Corona sdk so android or Apple is possible to publish to.

links to my blog, http://appysparrow.blogspot.co.uk/ a few types of tests made, looking to add more daily.

links to my art, I currently spend my time programming not drawing... http://darrylwainwright.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thx
Sparrow

Hi All

59 views and not a SAUSAGE!! Change of plan, I still would really like someone to colab with but due to previous attempts I may find someone more willing to help if I have more to show... at least 1 game finished. I will finish my Pirate game code and art myself and repost when done.

anyone interested may check my blog for updates.

Thx
Sparrow no relation to cpt. Jack sparrow (had my nick name since 1995 long before the film pirate theme also coincidence)

Updated my blog with dev info

Couple more good updates last night, ai for enemy ship and shoot function for player and enemy. check my blog link above for video's.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:45:26 am by PixelPiledriver »

Offline JonasM

• View Profile

Re: Pixel Artist needed

Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 06:58:09 pm
Hey Darryl,
just saw your post and wantet to let you now I might be able to help you out.

I´m not a high-class pixel artist, but if you´re really running into trouble finding one and dont want to make pixel art yourself,
you may consider taking me instead :p.

Here is a couple of pixelart for a desert-themed-game I started making a couple of weeks ago, but saddly it did not work out...

Let me know what you think!

Offline Sparrow666Hawk666

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 02:00:57 pm
Thx JonasM

Can't see your image, I'll PM you.

Offline JonasM

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 04:24:44 pm
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:43:20 am by PixelPiledriver »