AuthorTopic: [Nudity - NSFW] Femboi  (Read 5874 times)

Offline IvanX

• Blink Blink
    • View Profile

[Nudity - NSFW] Femboi

on: January 22, 2015, 01:38:40 pm
Just a little something I started working on in between animating stuff.

I'm like 90% certain my anatomy is off between the torso and legs, but I can't seem to figure what exactly I need to fix.

Any C+C welcome  :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:46:23 pm by IvanX »

Offline Ellian

• View Profile
    • This is Ellian

Re: [Nudity - NSFW] Femboi

Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 01:52:40 pm
"eyh maybe I have time to check some C&C and give some feedbacks to someone today"
*open first thread*

R-right.
Between the haircut, the thighs and the flat chest, I'm not sure if I'm looking at a male with some slight anatomy issues, or a shemale with none. Looks good, though. (edit: I just noticed the thread's title, but I still think s/he missing something so that there is absolutely no doubt about what s/he is)

The penis is a little off centered to the left.
And I see your torso/leg problem, and I wonder if it could not just be fixed by moving the belly button one pixel to the left. Can't help much more than that with anatomy though, it's not a strong point ahah.

Is it meant to be displayed on a darker background? The outline doesn't make much sense as it is. :(
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:55:17 pm by Ellian »

Offline N0ixZ3

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 04:12:22 pm
I think you wanted to curve the torso a bit so the length of the left and right hips under the waist should not be even. and the thighs and but make the butt seem super saggy so shrink em or move that thickness up a bit after switching the hips up and down some more. since the right leg is up the right hip needs to be up more and the left doesnt have to stretch down just fix the butt and thigh problem.

Offline grue

• red & green
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 04:17:14 pm
R-right.
Between the haircut, the thighs and the flat chest, I'm not sure if I'm looking at a male with some slight anatomy issues, or a shemale with none. Looks good, though. (edit: I just noticed the thread's title, but I still think s/he missing something so that there is absolutely no doubt about what s/he is)

...Dude.

Offline HarveyDentMustDie

• I dream too much.
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art

Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 10:04:08 pm
:o I didn't read the title, so I really didn't expect this. But grue's comment made my day. :)

Offline Tidbit

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 07:46:54 am
Just a little something I started working on in between animating stuff.

I'm like 90% certain my anatomy is off between the torso and legs, but I can't seem to figure what exactly I need to fix.

Any C+C welcome  :)
I think there's a problem with his right leg, at the bottom of his butt as it kinda looks disconnected(?) from his actual waist. Then again the problem might be with the harsh diagonal line that the penis forms, perhaps a more organic line would help things? I'm interested in seeing how he looks without the penis and maybe we could go from there since it seems to be getting in the way a bit.
As for Ellian's comment, the point of a "femboy" (feminine male) is appearing female while still having male genitals and sometimes even traits. A slightly more crude term (albeit more popular) is a "trap".  :)

Offline IvanX

• Blink Blink
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 01:39:33 pm

Think I fixed the leg-torso problem, and I'm currently reworking the pose a bit to look a bit more natural.

Offline N0ixZ3

• View Profile

Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 02:45:28 pm
Now it looks like a stud. XD But more natural.

Offline Tidbit

• View Profile

Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 05:22:48 pm

Think I fixed the leg-torso problem, and I'm currently reworking the pose a bit to look a bit more natural.
Much better! Personally, I liked the older pose but perhaps his left hand could be behind his head? Might make him look a bit more... innocent/cute.

Offline Ellian

• View Profile
    • This is Ellian

Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 05:49:07 pm
...Dude.
Did I say something wrong?  :-X
(hold on, is shemale offensive or something? Every time I use a sex-related term in english it turns out to be offensive...)
Anyway I just meant that his/her legs and haircut looks super feminine, but the torso is mainly non-gender (mostly because he/she's flat).

The new pose looks way better, but clearly doesn't convey the same personality ahah