AuthorTopic: practise dummy [edited again]  (Read 7826 times)

yosh64

Re: practise dummy [edited again]

Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 03:22:01 pm
hey

another edit (changed one pixel on the belt, and updated his cape a tad, hehe :))
and and

I think I will call this done now :D. Many thanks to everyone for the advise :).

cyas
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:30:20 pm by yosh64 »

yosh64

Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 12:21:39 pm
hey

and
Sorry to bump this old thing, I just stumbled back onto this today and added more contrast :-\. But yea, thought I'd make a new post for it, rather than an edit... so people may see :).

cyas
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:23:19 pm by yosh64 »

Offline tomas

• View Profile

Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 01:14:07 pm
I think the biggest problem here is the fact that he's a bit unbalanced. If you would try to stand like that you would most likely fall on your back. Also, the waist and hips looks really thin and his left foot looks to be in an awkward position. Here's a quick edit where I tried to address those problems and I also experimented with mirroring his upper body. You might like. On, and I also upped the contrast even more.

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 06:52:08 pm
if you wanted him to look as if he's tilted to the left of the screen you should have moved his foot about 5 pixels to the right, would look much more stable..

but I like the legs, it could all be sorted by simply moving the top part of the body more to center, so the head is roughly alligned with the waist..

I like this dummy, would look better with more details.. but im guessing that wasn't your intention..
I've not got anything interesting to type here..