AuthorTopic: [paid] Sprites for Whack-A-Dungeon  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Dir3kt

• View Profile

[paid] Sprites for Whack-A-Dungeon

on: January 12, 2015, 08:53:12 pm
Hi there!

I'm looking for a pixel art to make the sprites of a game currently being developed. The game is a mixture of Whack-A-Mole and dungeon crawler set to be released on iPad/iPhone (and maybe Android later).

Here is a preview of a very old dev version that uses some Oryx sprites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTvPi3Zuh8

There are 3 tilesets (the last one is barely visible in the trailer). A few props, special effects and around 12 enemies. All low resolution (I like scaled up pixel art). There might be work for more sprites if the design get extended (this is a minimum list).

To say a bit more about me. I already have two apps released on the AppStore. You can find my (not so up to date) portfolio there:

http://www.zappedcow.com/

Cheers,
Joel.

Offline Thomas_Borges

• View Profile

Re: [paid] Sprites for Whack-A-Dungeon

Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 04:14:40 pm
     Hello Joel, My name is Thomas Borges. I checked out Whack-A-Dungeon on Youtube and it looks like a really cool game!
Very similar to the style of sprites I create (very fantasy NES inspired). Email me at mattborges101@gmail.com and I will send some of my work to you. I charge $40 an hour for my services.

Thanks for your time,

Thomas Borges

Offline mattydraws

• View Profile

Re: [paid] Sprites for Whack-A-Dungeon

Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 04:38:55 pm
Hi there, I'm searching for clients for My Pixel Art, you have an awesome concept and should do very well! the game already looks pretty amazing! so are you looking for better quality Sprites etc?
I have a lot of pixel art, recently got back into as I can see there's actually a huge demand for game developers.
If you want to get in contact to see my work I have no problem having a discussion!

My E-mail : mattydrawsGFX@gmail.com

Thank you.
Matt.