AuthorTopic: Getting help for secret Santa...Without revealing anything?  (Read 3014 times)

Offline lachrymose

• View Profile
Title kinda says it all, but to be more specific, I have a slight anatomy problem that I need help with. But I don't know how about getting around to getting help without revealing anything to whomever I'm doing the secret santa for...Aside from, of course just randomly PMing a bunch of folks, but I don't wanna seem rude or intrusive.

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Re: Getting help for secret Santa...Without revealing anything?

Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 09:41:21 am
You can try asking in our IRC channel. It's usually a bit slow, though, so you'll have to stick around for a while :)
Discord: Ennea#9999

Offline HarveyDentMustDie

• I dream too much.
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art

Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 11:04:47 am
I didn't have luck. They were mostly talking about food and fat people so I couldn't get any useful feedback. :( It was worth a try. ;)

Offline Arachne

• View Profile
    • Retinal Eclipse

Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 02:44:34 pm
I'm studying for exams at the moment, so I probably won't be able to give in-depth feedback such as edits, but feel free to PM me if you want some quick pointers. :) I also hang out in the IRC channel every now and then.

Offline lachrymose

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 01:37:21 am
I don't wanna get sucked into IRC again. To much of my life and innocence has been stripped away in IRC channels.
Thanks for volunteering Arachne!