AuthorTopic: Hurry and Vote!!! Time's almost run out!  (Read 5091 times)

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Hurry and Vote!!! Time's almost run out!

on: August 30, 2005, 11:52:11 pm
We've had an approximately 19 to 22 percent voter turnout and it looks like things are too close to call. If we can't determine seat ranks for candidates, we'll have to determine the outcome through a game of pixel paper-rock-scissors! Seriously, it's up to you whether we do things this way or not. You have just a little over 1 day left to let your voice be heard! If you haven't voted four times, now's your chance to finish!

Smash the vote!!! XD

Offline Negative Gravity

• I'm a Pixel!
    • View Profile
    • Zoomrix

Re: Hurry and Vote!!! Time's almost run out!

Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 12:11:12 am
I smashed the vote 4 and a half times! (The last one I clicked really hard  ::) )

PS. Hey! Rock-paper-scissors! That's a cool collab/challenge idea.  :P

aka: Zoomrix

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 05:50:48 pm
Rock....
Paper....
Scissors...
Shoot!!!!!

DARN paper covers rock but, I am molten rock, and I burn paper!  I also melt scissors. 
Any chance the results will be posted at 12am ESTRN Time? Or am are you going to deprive me of sleep?

I like that idea, not for a challenge but for an ANI.
The 78%-81% that didn't vote BURN IN A HELLISH FIERY INFERNO!  AKA NEVADA!

edit to post below: I wont be on Aim but you can PM me I shall check them often today its raining... =[

Or click my BIW badge in my sig to the link of my campaign topic to get some views I have already stated.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 06:17:03 pm by BrotherInWar »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 06:03:07 pm
My door/office is always open, unless i'm not at my station, but if anyone is struggling on who to vote for and you have any questions for myself or any of the candidates, feel free to ask, and I appologize to any candidates that I speak for that are not interested in this, but I'm assuming we all have a seeded interest in the community and are happy to answer any questions.

- Dog
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 08:27:49 pm
Voting closes: September 01, 2005, 01:35:39 AM

Sorry BIW. You have to stay up until about 1:30 AM .. Central time it seems?? If you're in the west, no problem!

21% - 30% of the membership has likely voted, since I last checked. Decent turnout, considering we have lots of lurkers *cough*.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 08:33:41 pm by Peppermint Pig »

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 11:52:08 pm
Cursith ye!  Ill be crapped out by then.  Unless, you think they would let me camp out in the PC room?  I mean you can rent a tent and stuff... Its free...  What?  Seems I shall wake up early and check. 

JFYI if you think the world is going to end today, just remember its already tomorrow in Australia!
Proud to be a BMS team: