AuthorTopic: Low poly Vehicles  (Read 23379 times)

Offline doomiest

• View Profile

Re: Low poly Vehicles

Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 11:59:09 pm
Dude this is amazing! Damn, if you are doing absolutely nothing one day, do a Ogre Tank in your style!

Offline Seiseki

• Starmancer
    • OminuxGames
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/35207.htm
    • StarmancerGame
    • View Profile
    • Starmancer Patreon

Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 04:35:02 pm
Thanks!
It's been a while since I worked on these. I really should make more of them.

The ogre tank isn't really boxy enough to work well, two specific cars that are on my list right now is a Delorean and an AE86.
I really want to try making a high poly Ogre tank though, if I ever do I'll make sure to let you know :)

I'm not yet sure what will happen to these vehicles, maybe they'll end up in a game if we come up with a good idea for one.

Offline maxrepelz

• hi, im new on this world. love to learn and improv
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 02:54:36 am
Heavily inspired by Kenneth Fejer, I wanted to do a bunch of low poly vehicles and assets, possibly selling them on the Unity assets store.
With that in mind, I'd really appreciate feedback on this first model, a basic car.

Tris: 102

Edit: Progress..

Edit 2: More Progress..

Edit 3:  Added a tank, it's hard to resist the urge of adding more polys. But it's good practice for faking depth and adding detail through textures.

hi sir, i currently start to learn into pixel art style on texturing my 3d model. Do you have any video from start to end of those model? i want to know the progress, thanks i start loving keneth fejer too since i saw his works on DA :D
love to learn something new. science is universe