AuthorTopic: Looking for a programmer to develop an indie game and form a partnership  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Fallen14894

• View Profile
As the title says, I'm looking for a partnership to develop an indie game I have in mind. In truth, I actually have four ideas in mind that I want to continue with after the first game is done. To be upfront, I am looking for someone in particular- it's important that we get along and work well together. I am an artist, and a musician. I need someone who is passionate, as well as experienced. This is more than just a hobby to me, this is part of my life and I believe it has potential to become something marvelous. The programming is entirely in your hands. I will not bother you as to what language you choose to write, nor how you choose to code. I am open to ideas, and I am flexible so I want to work with you. I work full time, and I do school part time so this will take a little bit of time although I have had some time to accumulate several resources.

If this is something that appeals to you, and you really want to make something incredible- email me at Fallen14894@yahoo.com. Write something in the subject line as a lot of messages are immediately redirected into spam and I would hate to miss someone's message. Tell me about yourself. What got you into gaming, what are some of your favorites, and any projects that you may have completed. I want to know as much as I can about you, and I want you to know about me too. Like I said, this is a partnership- a journey- an adventure.

Oh, and message me what Doritos are the best flavor. (There is only one correct answer.)

Offline Fallen14894

• View Profile
It dawns on me some sort of an image may be helpful. This is a (flawed) mockup, but an idea on the art style. The shadows are being reworked as is the acorn house.

http://i.imgur.com/kMtrbcz.png