AuthorTopic: Main Character - Help  (Read 2207 times)

Offline thoc

• View Profile

Main Character - Help

on: September 12, 2014, 04:19:00 am
Hello! How you all doing?

So ok, I am starting to build and think about my first BIG game to use it as my last university project.

For now itīs a simple adventure platform where the main character has to use magic (the idea is that he has a bag full of spells where you have to choose between them depending on the situation to solve problems within the level)

This is what I have now for him  :P

Main Character Study ->

Running ->

Jump ->

Double Jump ->

Attack 1 ->

(Still some problems with the Idle one.. I always think the player will get tired from it)

Offline BlueArctica

• View Profile

Re: Main Character - Help

Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 05:02:17 am
Well, I like the character style you've gone for. It's awesome, and different from most I've seen on here. aside from that, I don't really have much to say from a critique standpoint, as I am not very experienced or knowledgeable in the way of the pixel. But...

I've been looking for someone to write a score for. My problem has always been the person I'm working with loses interest in their project. As you say you are doing this for university, my worries are much less in this regard. So! If you don't already have someone willing to work on music for you, I'd love to put some good time and effort into a bunch of nice tracks for you, if that is of interest to you.

Offline thoc

• View Profile

Re: Main Character - Help

Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:47:17 am
That is awesome BlueArctica!

Thank you very much for your feedback  ;D do you have an e-mail we can talk? Easier then here haha