AuthorTopic: [Revenue Share] Seeking an artist for 2d isometric game partnership  (Read 2220 times)

Offline FuriousGamer87

• View Profile
Hi,

I am FuriousGamer87 and I am an indie developer specializing in creating SRPG type of games.
Recently, I have started another new game project and wish to partner with an artist to speed up the game development for the new game.
The game is currently known as "Way of the Adventurer". It is a working title that will change to fit the game theme once I have a better name for it.
The game will be an isometric tactical RPG game, highly inspired by 4E DnD ruleset and Jagged Alliance 2.
The player plays as an adventurer who has been tasked to investigate local areas. To do so without dying, he/she must hire other adventurers from the local adventurers' guild. And each comes with their own set of skills, personalities, flaws and relationship with other adventurers that either might prove useful or sentence your party of misfits to an early grave.

The current visual design planned for the game is this:
The art style I am aiming is pixel art.
480x270px is the native resolution for the game.
32x16px is the size of the isometric tile which is important in deciding the size of all other sprites.

The game will be a paid version, and the artist who joined will received both a revenue share of the game's profit and a share of the future Indiegogo campaign that I am going to run for this game development once a combat demo is completed.
This can further be discussed later through my contact details.

To bolster your confidence, I have finished games before. This is my most recent work, Super Nuclear Riders, done together by me and a musician within a month.

Currently, I have secured the help of a musician for the audio part of the game.
So, if the art is covered by another person, I can focus on the game design, writing and coding and this will speed up game development a lot.

My contact details
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FuriousGamer87
Tumblr: http://ls-ensemble.tumblr.com/
Email: furiousgamer87@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:04:38 am by FuriousGamer87 »