AuthorTopic: Looking for Pixel Artist for 2D First Person Open World Horror Game.  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Zabukasha

• View Profile
"Imagine a world were urban legends are real. Imagine a place where the Frankenstein monster still roams the country side, where Dracula's castle is still in use and horror stories are based on fact, not fiction. It must seem a very bleak, dismal world. But what if I told you there were people who knew of this? People who fight against the darkness every day, some from the good of they're hearts, others for a price. This is the world you live in, and this is the world you will die in. Unless you come with us. Then you might have a chance."

Hello. Myself and three others are currently looking for anyone willing to provide help with art, music or even simply to add ideas for a game in which iv had ideas on for a while now, and have recently started work on. I had gotten ideas for a game like this from as stuff like the Call of Cthulhu or World of Darkness tabletop games, shows like supernatural and such. Worlds in which horror lies around every corner, and it takes the efforts of a chosen few to fight back against them (Albeit a mostly losing battle).

The game would be based in ever changing settings, though mostly set around the Americas. It would act as a sort of First Person RPG, with the look of games like Doom or Imscared, but would be in the middle of all the two gameplay wise. Not too much blood and guts violence, but not completely running away gameplay. Some enemies you can just fight through, others you'll need to use some tactic, and others,well....good luck.

The game would allow you to walk around towns, get information and hints from locals, check on strange activities in the news and if you wished, just walk around and see what you find. The game would start you off as an almost nobody (whose backgrounds are yours to select) and would lead to battles against near god like creatures by end game. ((Hints placed throughout the game))

If you wish to get involved please respond, and I will explain in more detail to whoever wishes it. Email : zabukasha@yahoo.com

*Picture from the game Blood*