AuthorTopic: Looking for an artist (profit share)  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Nuvertion

• View Profile

Looking for an artist (profit share)

on: June 26, 2014, 07:38:06 pm
I'm currently looking for a pixel artist to make assets for a zombie shooter with tower defense elements. I plan on releasing it on Android and possibly iOS at a later date.

I'm looking for art similar to this. Two versions of the game will be released; one with ads and some content removed (ex: less weapons) that's free and one with no ads and full content that'll cost a small amount of money. In return you'll receive 20% to 25% of any profit made as well as credit (of course) and something to brag about on your portfolio.

Gameplay will involve killing zombies during waves, buying weapons (as well as weapon upgrades), character upgrades and defenses in between waves and placing them just before the start of the next wave. Small extras like achievements and leaderboards will also be added.

I'm currently working on the game's core gameplay so I can't show much at the moment. However I can send you previous games I've worked on as well as various stats about them. Here's an example of what I've previously worked on: http://www.fastswf.com/7lw5hEk

If you're interested, email me with your previous work as well as two variations of your interpretation of the game's main character (dimensions should be around 16x32).

Email: nuvertion [at] [gmail] [dot] [com]
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:21:36 pm by Nuvertion »