AuthorTopic: Pixel z1  (Read 5773 times)

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Re: Pixel z1

Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 09:53:01 pm
More importantly, why did you register three accounts :huh:
Discord: Ennea#9999

Offline rikfuzz

• View Profile
    • twitter @hot_pengu

Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 11:38:18 pm
I'm still pretty confused, but well.. there's a thread for this project already in any case:  http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=13425.50

Offline Drazelic

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 12:57:42 am
Yeah, no offense but nobody on Pixelation has any idea who you are, while we're significantly more familiar with Winged Doom himself. If you're the co-founder, it shouldn't be difficult for you to tell your friend to come verify that statement, right? I figure that's what we're all waiting for now.

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 05:02:54 pm
OK, so winged doom just contacted me on Skype. He does not know who you are, he has no co founder. Also if you are the same person who registered the iSohei and Kenny11 accounts, what is your deal? iSohei, who is someone that winged doom knows lives in the Ukraine and your IP is in the US. I would be very glad if you could tell us what your deal is here.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline astraldata

• View Profile
    • MUGEN ZERO

Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 06:29:01 pm
Extrapolating from ptoing's enlightening post, judging from your "Hope you enjoy" comment in your original post, you must think this forum is a pixel-art gallery or something. It's not -- it's a place for learning -- meaning potentially-harsh critique and feedback meant to help you get better. Just because it says "Pixel Art" doesn't mean you post whatever pixel art you want in an attempt to get props for it.

Doesn't make any sense to go out of your way to try and take credit for others' work. This is the internet. People will see through you -- as they have here. Even if you didn't directly say it was your work, you implied it, then outright lied about your involvement with it, thinking people would be none the wiser.

Sorry, but the biggest question I have about this is really what the hell you truly have to gain by doing something like this? Is that momentary "Haha, I fooled some random ppl on teh intarwebz" moment (or whatever moment it is that helps you get your rocks off with this kind of stuff) really worth the humiliation you are sure to face if you were found out?? The internet isn't anonymous anymore you know. Stuff like this in this day and age sticks around forever -- perhaps even after you die -- saved on some old server somewhere ready to be looked up at a moment's notice -- by friends, family, employers, children, grandchildren, etc.

Here, you have shown to the world that you are, absolutely for certain, characterized as a liar -- and that part of your life will stay on the internet for as long as it exists (and it isn't going away anytime in your lifetime.) And even if it is deleted somehow, the truth of your character still remains imprinted on the world and your soul/conscience/whatever for the rest of your life. That really is something to think about.

Might not be a big deal to you, but what about to those you care about or those that care about you?
I'm offering free pixel-art mentorship for promising pixel artists. For details, click here.

http://mugenzero.userboard.net/

Offline Tijjer

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 04:36:10 am
So...if hes on verge on stealing (which we have some evidence) does this mean that his account can go...well poof?  Bye-bye?   ???

Offline Phlakes

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 03:31:25 am
It's apparently gone now but since his only other post was "cameltoe" in another thread I don't think there's any question that he's a troll.