AuthorTopic: Looking for 2D artist for tactical rpg  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Trisfald

• View Profile

Looking for 2D artist for tactical rpg

on: June 20, 2014, 01:34:21 pm
Hi, I'm Andrea and I'm looking for an artist willing to collaborate with me on my current project!

The Game
Veridia Tactics is a 2D turn based tactical game set in an original medieval-fantasy world. It is playable with many features already implemented and three modes of play (all working): story mode, singleplayer vs AI, multiplayer.
Currently there are a fair amount of maps and units which I created using open art. The result isn't terribly bad but it can be improved greatly.
The artist's role will be drawing customized sprites and animations for units, and tileset for maps. Since he would be a collaborator, he could also partecipate in the game design, for example proposing new gameplay mechanics, units, story elements.

You can see the game's details on IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/veridia-tactics. This page contains all kind of informations, screenshots, video and you can even download the game to try it out.

Compensation
I must remark that no payment is given. This project is non-commercial and it has been made thanks to the contributions of many people who worked on it for free.
Of couse no deadlines will be set to submit work. The only thing required is a friendly attitude towards other team members!

Contact
My email: trisfald@gmail.com