AuthorTopic: (Portfolio)[Available-Updated] Experienced Concept and Pixel Artist Available  (Read 21364 times)

Offline Viole

• View Profile
I worked with Larc recently. The communication was great, she drew my character exactly as I wanted. It was pleasure to work with her, I can recommend her to anyone seeking high-quality pixel art.

:y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

Offline BlizzardLizard

• View Profile
Available!

Offline BlizzardLizard

• View Profile
September 19th, 2016: Available!

Offline BlizzardLizard

• View Profile
Available! ( 3/6/2017 )

-Samples updated

Offline aceofcrazy

• View Profile
To those reading,

I have work with Larc off and on for quite some time. The quality of her work is always high and consistently delivered. No matter the work load, she has always exceeded deadline expectations and works tirelessly to maintain open communication throughout the project. Last minute changes are not foreign to her and she works well under the pressure.

Attention to detail has been important on all of the art she has delivered to us. Pixel art is easily picked apart, and those details are paramount in delivering a man as opposed to a squiggle. This is why I continue to return to her for work, especially when I'm in a bind. I cannot recommend her highly enough. If your project is wanting in talent, you have found an asset to your team here.

Thank you.

Offline Mvisioning

• View Profile
Reached out to larc after finding her work, and within the same day, we were on skype and talking business.  She has a great attitude and does good work.  Responds to feedback well and is very eager to receive as much work as you are willing to give her.  I hired her multiple times over the course of a month and was pleased with each result.

Thanks again Larc

Offline BlizzardLizard

• View Profile
Available! ( 6/ 29/ 2017 )

Offline BlizzardLizard

• View Profile
Available! ( 8-5-2017 )

Offline BlizzardLizard

• View Profile
Available! ( 9-1-2017 )

Offline BlizzardLizard

• View Profile