AuthorTopic: Aeon of Sands is looking for a second artist - wallset helper  (Read 3607 times)

Offline marcuz99

• View Profile
Hello,

Two Bits Kid is looking for a second graphic artist for its game Aeon of Sands - The Trail, aimed to a 2015 released.

http://aeonofsands.com/

WHO ARE WE AND ABOUT THE GAME

- Two Bits Kid is an indipendent studio composed by me, Marco Pedrana, designer, narrator and - so far -  creator of all game’s art, and Florian Fisher, coder;
- the game, is a pseudo 3D rpg à la Eye of the Beholder, coupled with a very large narrative like in the graphic adventures from the early nineties, all done with a graphic style that’s reminiscent of that era, and with the tools available today.
- we aim to mix a storytelling not conventional  to the contemporary rpgs, in style and mechanic, to an apparently old rpg game: an old dog with very new and quirky tricks and twists.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

What we look for is a help with graphics of wallsets, or some parts of wallsets and with specific animations.

Currently there’s one complete wallset (walls, backgrounds, buttons, levers, doors, alcoves, holes, other props) plus roughs of other three wallsets.

The graphic style of the game fakes pixel art where it is in truth more drawing oriented.
A more pixel art versed artist would be welcomed, something of a mix between the two approach would be preferred though.

Basically we are looking for a candidate who grasps how wallsets were built back in the Eye of the Beholder era, and who would like to help me on wallsets and spells and projectiles animations.

WHAT DO WE OFFER

We are willing to hire the candidate as junior artist for a collaboration retributed on the amount of work done, so please send us your rates in addition to your candidature and detail.
We would also consider a profit share collaboration if somebody with a style very consistent with the game’s one would come forth and would be interested in a more stable contribution, in a way, that would be the more useful arrangement, considering also that we have plans for the world of Aeon of Sands beyond The Trail’s chapter.
Please do contact us through the site or me directly at
marco.pedrana  at the gmail address

Thank you!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:47:12 am by marcuz99 »

Offline Robo Pixel Games

• Robo Pixel Games thinks you're awesome!
    • View Profile
Hi there,

We sent you an email and hope to hear back from you about the position opening.

- Robo Pixel Games
No Pixels were harmed in the making of this post

Offline marcuz99

• View Profile
Thank you, just answered; please though, contact me through my email account only, or the email on Aeon site, thanks again!