AuthorTopic: [WIP] Millionaires Health Club  (Read 2280 times)

Offline jazzatt

• Pixel Painter
    • View Profile
    • Innocent Pixel

[WIP] Millionaires Health Club

on: May 23, 2014, 07:16:19 pm

Tell me what you think. I'm not sure what to add in, both on land and in the water. I will do more detail on the sand and grass though.

Offline HarveyDentMustDie

• I dream too much.
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art

Re: [WIP] Millionaires Health Club

Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 07:31:09 pm
Why did you used all those black outlines, even on those little "rugs"? You should remove them, and try to achieve readability by using different colors with higher contrast, cause some characters, and parts of this image are very hard to read. Trees are too generic, and they look more like a blob army. Shark should be longer and slimmer now it looks like a torpedo. If main element here is the building you should make it bigger (there are a lot of good architectural reference for this) and add more elements to it (also find some reference), cause it doesn't look very elite now.

You should definitely add some waves in the water cause now it's too plain.

Offline Pix3M

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 08:03:50 pm
Can't have an upper-class health club without a golf course.  :D

Offline jazzatt

• Pixel Painter
    • View Profile
    • Innocent Pixel

Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 12:20:55 pm
Why did you used all those black outlines, even on those little "rugs"? You should remove them, and try to achieve readability by using different colors with higher contrast, cause some characters, and parts of this image are very hard to read. Trees are too generic, and they look more like a blob army. Shark should be longer and slimmer now it looks like a torpedo. If main element here is the building you should make it bigger (there are a lot of good architectural reference for this) and add more elements to it (also find some reference), cause it doesn't look very elite now.

You should definitely add some waves in the water cause now it's too plain.

I did look at the rugs and thought they looked a bit odd, but will change the colour of the outlines. Thanks for all the tips, will take the advice on board and change some things! I agree with the trees now I look at it haha

And I will add a golf course, thanks for the tips :)