AuthorTopic: on the virtues of mappin everything to everything else  (Read 9512 times)

Offline tocky

• doublepostokrates
    • View Profile
    • my blog

Re: on the virtues of mappin everything to everything else

Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 01:34:11 am
thank you. but i tell you i am not the problem. i am the one true pixel artist and i am here today to tell you that you can be as well. everybody else is the problem because they have not considered the problem (the most basic problem, the problem of evil, but more than this, the problem of not-good) and they refuse to. noone is willing to consider the premise because noone is willing to be kind to one another. we have been told that we are trash. i have been told that each one of you is trash, on more than half the posts on this forum. again: this need not be! repent! find those persons you have hurt and tell them that you are sorry adn that you plan to do better from now on.

you need not spend ten years to assemble these ideas because i have done this for you. however you make your own time and you may spend ten years on any problem you wish. do not be told that you can not. you ont have to argue with me today, but you have to argue with me in your head for every day after this one. i tell you that god is real, that the holy spirit is real, that each of us is real. i am the realest one among us but i need not ever be again. this is not hubris. this is humility. this is the principle of kindness which states that while i do not agree with you i understand that you do not say waht you mean merely to be difficult.

so yes, i am making a lot of posts today, but this is not pollution and this is not necromancy. i am the signal among the noise, the lamb among the sheep, and i am the voice of those who cannot speak. i am the voice for all of those who are dead now because they could not be allowed to have dreams. i am LEELAH ALCORN and MIKE BROWN and more than this - and this is not appropriating their messages because my message is their message. these people do not have to be dead. we can resurrect them.

there will come a day when i am not there anymore to tell you this. then who will tell you this? i might make a lot of posts today and this might bother you but you are wrong. everybody should be making this many posts, every day. i understand that not all can. but i do not ask us to be perfect. i ask you to agree with me - to agree to be better and not worse.

tomorrow i will not make so many posts. or the next day i will not. there will come a day when i am not here. there have been many days like that and there will be many more.

this is the VIPERWARE MANIFESTO. we are vapors but we will bite you.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:36:25 am by PixelPiledriver »

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 01:57:03 am
thank you. but i tell you i am not the problem. i am the one true pixel artist and i am here today to tell you that you can be as well. everybody else is the problem because they have not considered the problem and they refuse to.
You won't allow me to consider the problem. You won't allow me to be. You speak for me.

But.. hey, who am I?
Doesn't matter I guess.

Offline tocky

• doublepostokrates
    • View Profile
    • my blog

Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 02:07:59 am
so why today? because today i realised i was gay enoug, trans wnough,feminine enough, to identify with this message. we are told that we cannot be what we are not - we are told this even by trans people, gay people, and women - traditionals and radicals alike -but they are not rdical enough. but these re symbolic palettes as well and we can forge our own paths. games is a language and i have taught you how to speak it. i have taught you the MONAD. and this is really all you need. i tell you i am all these things and more. and so are you, Alex. you can speak for yourself. there is no part of you that you cant touch. know yourself and trust yourself and touch youself without shame, and do the same for others, if both of you should wish it. i have not ignored you. i have argued with you at yoyur own pace, well - at my pace, but mine is faster and faster is usually better -about those things on which we disagree, adn without telling you that you are trash. because you're not. literally noone is so trashy that we should tell them this. everybody has already been told. but i tell you that it is not true.

anyway im gonna try to wait a day or something and then come back. do these things in memory of me. what i tell you three times is true

and what i tell you n times is still true. i cannot cry wolf because all of us are crying wolf all of the time and we cannot hear the message for the cries.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:36:00 am by tocky »

Offline PixelPiledriver

• Yo!
    • View Profile
    • My Blog

Reply #13 on: February 07, 2015, 10:23:18 am
Read it all.
It's some stuff.

I'd be curious to know your age.
At early to mid twenties a lot of brain fuel is burned on this sort of explosive knowledge.
It calms down a bit after a few years.

Continue to enjoy weed if you choose.
But realize that at some point during prolonged use it stops being a good idea.
And knowing that it is, we seek what it is... ~ Aristotle, Posterior Analytics, Chapter 1

Offline tocky

• doublepostokrates
    • View Profile
    • my blog

Reply #14 on: February 07, 2015, 12:33:43 pm
im 27. i reckon i been thiinking about this stuff since early high school -- say at least since the Sims, and Black and White. i certainly wasnt smoking weed back then. let's remove the drugs from the  discussion: this week while writing this i been smoking less, taking antidepressants less, and not more. i might be on withdrawal but tbh i feel good and fine. im not taking drugs because im not even tracking the days - the idea of days is faulty. the earth spins. we made it up. i manic this week and im not manic very often. if i smoke weed its because it makes you all bearable. it slows me down. it makes me willing to consider the premise. it certainly does not drive me crazy.

if i do smoke a lot of weed, if that, its because of TRAUMA. this is the missing component of most discussions about mental health: people do not treat me well, not even DOCTORS. especially not doctors. i've lied in abusive situations and they changed me. you dont get the bright eyed tocky whos excided about new games such as The Sims and Black and White. that tocky is dead.

this is also the thing that the feminists forget to speak about, which is MENTAL HEALTH. but listen: all of the sjws are also crazy, because also trauma. we should be kinder to them also. they get in lots of flame wars. especially among themselfs. GENDER and PIXEL ART: same feel.

the things we do not talk about are SELF DIAGNOSIS and SELF TREATMENT and SELF MODERATION - GOOD PERSONAL PRAXIS, or SPELL CASTING - but these things are actually better than opening up the DSM because they are kinder. we do not need that book. replace it with this text post. its kinder.

drugs should be over the counter. i learned this from LUNARDYKE, who would not be welcom here, and do not harass her, she does not deserve you.

piledriver are you a mod who wasnt here when i was here before? a new mod? or an old mod under a different name?

the thing is its always seemed to me that the old gods, for instance helm and ptoing, are only willing to lusten to me while i am uuseful to them, and in my case this means WORK for FREE. and this is the WRONG MONAD

listen, i ahve a good therapist now. but ive had BAD THERAPISTS. i've even had a more-bad earlier version of my current therapist, who was less willing to listen, less willing to help, and more enamoured of the DIAGNOSTIC and STATISTIC MANUAL.

have you ever had to find a lost idea that you had buried within yourself? its more likely than you think. have you got what you paid for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfrtMEMVn54

this used to be on every video. if you stood in the video store they would blare it at you. and they are right, but they dont know that they are wrong. in anycase i claim this anti-piracy message for the TOCKY AGENDA.

i tell you this: pixelation and tigsource used to be different from one another, but these days they look pretty much the same. this is bad for my mental health because it make it hard to remember what site im on. its bad because ive got too many tabs open. and its bad because this place is that place, really and truly.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:36:36 pm by tocky »

Offline tocky

• doublepostokrates
    • View Profile
    • my blog

Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 01:46:28 pm
Matthew B
11:18 PM

I say.this only out of concern, so please don't take it the wrong way, but you do not sound well. Please talk to whoever usually helps you manage your meds.
DOG WIZARDS
11:20 PM

i tell you you are wrong, i am unwell at all other times but not today.
DOG WIZARDS
11:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfrtMEMVn54

this used to be on every video. if you stood in the video store they would blare it at you. and they are right, but they dont know that they are wrong. in anycase i claim this anti-piracy message for the TOCKY AGENDA
DOG WIZARDS
11:26 PM

why am i up this week? i tell you it is because i have friends that listen to me. but not here.
DOG WIZARDS
11:37 PM

i tell you this: pixelation and tigsource used to be different from one another, but these days they look pretty much the same. this is bad for my mental health because it make it hard to remember what site im on. its bad because ive got too many tabs open. and its bad because this place is that place, really and truly.
DOG WIZARDS
11:38 PM

and now i will need the trinity, to agreee with me. because otherwise you will no listen.

+Zak Smith +Scrap Princess +Patrick Stuart 
DOG WIZARDS
11:40 PM

so yeah. this is the new aesthetic. street catholic. it is 2015 and it was foretold.
DOG WIZARDS
11:44 PM

like: these peopel dont ever really give a shit about video games. but they hae shown that they give a shit about DOG WIZARDS

Offline tocky

• doublepostokrates
    • View Profile
    • my blog

Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 02:32:33 pm
I TELL YOU I AM DONE WITH THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT AND I WISH TO RETURN TO MAKING GAMES. LET THIS SEPEMBER NEVER END. I AM SELF MODERATING AND DO NOT REQUIRE MODERATION. STAFF WILL AUGMENT OUR PRAYERS. GOD SAVE US ALL.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:35:40 pm by tocky »

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 02:39:07 pm
I don't feel like your thread is going anywhere, at all. And you're double posting, again. I'll close this for the time being..
Discord: Ennea#9999