AuthorTopic: Seeking Pixel artist to clean up sprite sheet/add animation - Paying Position  (Read 2674 times)

Offline MercDev

• View Profile
Hello!
I'm a independent developer seeking a pixel artist to help complete a single character sprite sheet by cleaning up my previously, and badly drawn sprite sheet while adding a few addition animations.

The project is simply titled Merchant, and the overall aim is to create a vast world with a full(or close to full) economic simulator(Think the X-Series)
To this end the current game world is rendered in 2.5D, an example of this would be the popular Ragarok Online game, most PS1 JRPG titles, and old school Doom. To create this look I need a pixel artist capable of creating multi-angle sprites to allow for 3D perspective rotation around a 2D object. (Experience in Unity3D is highly desirable)

For now though I just need a single completed character sprite sheet so I can finish making a presentable demo for Kickstarter.
(Please note so there is no confusion; this IS a paying position not a "Oh i'll pay you after kickstarter, position")

Some Addition Info:
My current Sprites are drawn in the JRPG style, influenced heavily by Ragnarok Online and the Kaizer style, this is due to the level of detail that can be achieved with these spiriting techniques. However this game does not aim to be a JRPG. The overall theme is set in a Low Fantasy/mid-evil European setting.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Offline Novally

• Starving Spriter
    • View Profile
    • My gallery
I sent you a PM.
Please message me if you're looking to hire a sprite artist!