AuthorTopic: A couple of new-ish sprites  (Read 21523 times)

Offline Rawsushi

• View Profile
    • Terrormisu - The Art of B Rosaschi

Re: A couple of new-ish sprites

Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 05:21:03 pm
Yeah, trim those thunder-thighs. They're thicker than her ass. Also, check out Helm's shoulder-blade edit in terms of the shape/location. Etc.

Offline Judas

• Merciless
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 05:42:15 pm

That's about as scrawny as I'm going to get with her legs. She ain't meant to be a model, per se, but I guess I can tone her down a bit.

Offline Sol

• Adsolutely
    • View Profile
    • BURN DIE GO!

Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 05:52:35 pm
Definitely a step up with this update. The new colors work, as well as the wrinkles along the bottom of her buttox. I'm also glad you didnt add colors to the hand. The 3 on it now work perfectly, and dont distract from the main character's body. Great work once again. You definitely took it up a notch with this one.

Helm: Dont like thick woman? =P
単語何でも。それ?★★★★★★★★★★★[/color]
××××××
CLICK HERE

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 07:49:41 pm
Not particularily, no.

Offline Sol

• Adsolutely
    • View Profile
    • BURN DIE GO!

Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 08:18:16 pm
Haha, figured. But, I think there is a difference between Rosie O'Donnell, and the other extreme, Paris Hilton. XD Theres a beautiful middle ground that gets all my attention. Hello J-Lo!
××××××
CLICK HERE

Offline Dra_chan

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 08:41:07 pm
In my humble opinion, Helm's edit doesn't look skinny  ;)
Both sprites are really good. Are you going to make a game?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 08:42:56 pm by Dra_chan »

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 12:27:18 am
Haha, figured. But, I think there is a difference between Rosie O'Donnell, and the other extreme, Paris Hilton. XD Theres a beautiful middle ground that gets all my attention. Hello J-Lo!

I wasn't going for skinny. I was under the impression I modified it to an athletic but full figure.

On a sidenote I wouldn't base my taste in women on a person who has transformed themselves into a brand. I am more interested in real people. I don't really know this Paris Hilton or this J-Lo and I wouldn't care less about them.

Offline Sol

• Adsolutely
    • View Profile
    • BURN DIE GO!

Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 03:05:41 am
Wait, I dont even understand the second part, and how it relates to this topic. Me mentioning those obviously famous people were for you to get the reference in body type, not that a necessarily idolize, or gawk at those particular woman. Paris Hilton = extremely scrawney, and shapeless, while J.Lo (Jennifer Lopez) has a nice shape, and a unusualy large bottom.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:07:22 am by Sol »
××××××
CLICK HERE

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #18 on: July 25, 2006, 04:12:36 am
I get you and I understand what you mean. Just a personal thing, I try to not help spread these (viral marketing) memes out too much. You could have said 'scrawny' and 'full-figured with unusually large bottom' instead of the names, for example, and I'd have understood you fine. I was thinking on what it means when we do this [regurgitate brand names to make examples], and my line of thinking led me to some -tenuous at best- conclusions (about brand inflitration in everyday life and popular culture), based on which I've grown a personal distaste of the practise. I didn't mean any insult.

Sorry to go off-topic, it seems I do it more and more lately, I guess I need vacation time!

Offline lief

• View Profile

Reply #19 on: July 25, 2006, 04:38:28 am
pixelosophy.