AuthorTopic: [Unpaid] Artist Needed For Flash Game  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Uberman77

• View Profile

[Unpaid] Artist Needed For Flash Game

on: February 09, 2014, 01:43:34 pm
Hello all, I'm a new programmer who is putting together an amateur, free t play game project in Flash. And in order to make sure my project doesn’t waste anybody’s time, it’s already complete !

I’ve completed 95% of the coding for my game and it is completely playable at this point. My problem is that I’ve only used stand-in graphics. This is where I’m looking for collaborators.

I’m looking for a graphic artist and all round visual designer to help with everything from the 2D graphics to backgrounds, fonts, buttons and so on. In short, the whole visual appeal of the game. The game is largely menu based, so I’m mostly looking for static, 2D pictures as well as buttons, icons and such.

As for the game itself, it’s called ‘Held’ and it’s a light RPG / adventure game with a couple of small minigames. The story is set in prehistoric times and revolves around a caveman who is sent to a prison / mine as punishment for stealing. The game is about trying to escape from the caveman prison.

If you’re interested then I’m happy to send you the game as it stands at the moment, so you can have a play and see if it’s something you’d like to contribute to. Just send me a message !