General > Challenges & Activities

The Daily Sketch

<< < (6/839) > >>

A2J2TIWARI:
@Corinthian Baby: Re-size your image in MS Paint; I do the same.

@Cyangmou: Damn those are awesome! You shall teach me drawing and pixelling both! Be my master!

@Jim16: Yiikes! You are right, I got that flesh wrong. Ty for pointing, I'll remember it next time.

Here are my today's sketches:

Index finger is too short, I am aware of that and about poses I am not too sure. Link me to some good anatomy step by step tutorials relating to human body and animals please.

||||:
Awwyeah Mathias and Cyangmou!

Cheetah, I didn't realize the sketch you posted was done straight in pen.. nice! That second set is very impressive.

I have a feeling this thread is going to be awesome!

Alright so I drew in pen today in my compact note booklet. Madame Blavatsky kinda (unintended but sorta looks like her):

I should have picked another page because the pages are so thin  :-\

Charlieton:

--- Quote from: |||| on February 01, 2014, 10:28:29 pm ---I should have picked another page because the pages are so thin  :-\

--- End quote ---
You could practice making animations with paper like that! Easy to draw atop the previous frame because of the see-through.

||||:
That's actually a good idea Charlieton. The pages are so thin you can see through two pages at a time :P

Mathias:
Or just use tracing paper . . .

Fix the transparent problem by placing white card stock behind the page. Also, lined page sketchbook?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version