AuthorTopic: Massive Game Modification Project! (help needed)  (Read 3722 times)

Offline Kivo

• View Profile

Massive Game Modification Project! (help needed)

on: January 05, 2014, 01:38:25 pm
Hello, guys. I am currently developing a no-profit game project on a very successful franchise Heroes of Might and Magic, called The Succession Wars Mod. The mod joins together the mechanics of HoMM3 and the graphics of the previous installation HoMM2.

I am mainly doing the graphics myself, with a help from an advertiser of the mod Orzie and we also have a programmer who helps us with bugs and general coding. I am looking for anyone who would like to help with animating creatures, making map objects, icons, animating spells etc.

The mod is very successful around various forums such as Heroes Community, Acidcave, and we are also on Facebook and Russian Vk.

Here are some screenshots:

Adventure Map

Battle

Townscreen

There are currently 8 different factions ( Knight, Sorceress, Wizard, Necromancer, Warlock, Barbarian, Witch and Gipsy ) with Heretic/Inferno still in progress.

Most of you should be aware of this game, especially if you are a massive pixel art fan like me. So please, if you are interested, email me at kivo1991@wp.pl for further information, or post here!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:45:55 pm by Kivo »

Offline Zizka

• Keep on smilin'
    • View Profile

Re: Massive Game Modification Project! (help needed)

Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 01:52:27 pm
I think this should go in ''job offer'', Kivo.  :)

Good luck with your project!

Offline Kivo

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 01:59:23 pm
I wouldn't say that this a a job that I am offering. It's not paid, just for anyone who would like to help out in their free time.  ;)

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 03:16:21 pm
General Discussion is a better forum, however, as the Pixel Art forum is for feedback on your work.
Discord: Ennea#9999

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 03:53:36 am
What is the difference between this and someone asking for unpaid work in the Unpaid Jobs forum? Anyone care to clarify? Should we have another forum under jobs for something like this (Paid, unpaid with carrot in form of proposed share, unpaid without carrot other than having helped and getting a nice feeling).
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.