AuthorTopic: [Paid] PixelArtist needed  (Read 2336 times)

Offline cnavarro

• View Profile

[Paid] PixelArtist needed

on: December 26, 2013, 04:08:37 pm
Hello everyone,

I'm in my senior year of my career and last summer I decided that my "career project" was going to be an MMOCC. I've already written a lot of the code and have some ideas to "make it different" from Habbo & others. I'm writing both the server and client and things are going really OK.

My problem comes with the graphics. I'm aware of the enormous importance of graphics in this kind of games: I don't take it as "something that has to be done" but as a big part of the essence of the game, far more important than programming.

So I'm now looking for a great PixelArtist. Someone with enough ability and creativity to do something with personality, not just another copy of Habbo.

I've done some pixels myself, but I'm not enough creative to make a whole new world from scratch, and whenever I try it ends up being an alteration of something that already exists, not something 'fresh'. That's why I need someone in charge of the pixels, or at least some starting designs that mark the general design line of the game. I'm willing to pay, share a percentage or both. Truth be told: my budget is limited (I'm a student after all), but after having a beta version (which could be really soon) I will look for some investment.

I've some videos of the project testing the movement of avatars in a multiuser environment that I can show you.

This is a real deal, not something that is going to born death. I don't know if it will succeed or not, but I know that the final product has to be something stable, smooth & nice. And it will be so.

If you are interested, please PM me. All you need is knowledge of isometric pixel art, responsibility and creativity! It would be great if you could attach some of your work and your fees.

This can be awesome.

Cheers and sorry for my english (I'm spanish),

Carlos

Offline oke27

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] PixelArtist needed

Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 04:43:04 pm
Hello, my name is Ievgen, here my portfolio
http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=14856.0