AuthorTopic: [PAID] Programmer needed for iOS Block Builder  (Read 2044 times)

Offline astronautchimp

• View Profile

[PAID] Programmer needed for iOS Block Builder

on: December 19, 2013, 07:14:42 am
Project kick off: Jan 2014
Budget: $1-1.5k
Target Platform:  iOS

I have been an artist in the gaming industry for a number of years now working on 2D and 3D games.  My current position is an art designer at Konami.  I am looking for a programmer to begin working with on an iOS based block builder.  I have been attached to projects of this genre in the past and now would like to create a game of my own.  I will be bringing a fresh, stylized approach to the visuals as an artist and am looking someone who can help achieve this on the software side. 

This is a paid project, but I have a rather tight budget.  With that being said I am prepared to offer payouts upon completion of milestones being:  prototype, alpha, beta, and then 1.0 in the total range of $1-$1.5k.  This is a project that will grow and be supported after release with future content updates being opportunities to earn continued pay.  I am open to working in a number of engines.  In your response state your preference and we will take it from there.  For those interested please send an e-mail telling me a little about yourself, what you can offer to this project, resume and any samples of previous work to astronautchimp at gmail dot com.  Please include the subject of post your e-mail response.  I would be happy to provide more information as well as samples of my work and or resume upon request. 

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future,
Astro