AuthorTopic: RPG Base - C/C  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Blaze Enigma

• View Profile

RPG Base - C/C

on: December 20, 2013, 04:49:37 am
Had to make a template for the characters for a new project I am working on, here is what I have so far.

The project is more or less an action RPG, which means this template will have quite a few animations, which I will hopefully keep updated in this topic.

Offline Echo-07

• View Profile

Re: RPG Base - C/C

Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 10:10:04 pm
Hey Blaze,

Cool template, the only thing that pops out at me is your dark outline on the right side of the head. I like the value of the outline from the left side where the light source is, but the transition is too drastic and the outline on the right side pops out too much. I suggest lightening up the outline to a flesh tone that is darker than what you have on the left side. That's about it, good work bud!   :y:

Offline Blaze Enigma

• View Profile

Re: RPG Base - C/C

Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 12:20:07 am
Hey Blaze,

Cool template, the only thing that pops out at me is your dark outline on the right side of the head. I like the value of the outline from the left side where the light source is, but the transition is too drastic and the outline on the right side pops out too much. I suggest lightening up the outline to a flesh tone that is darker than what you have on the left side. That's about it, good work bud!   :y:

I think I fixed the outline on the head, I also decide to make a random character, purely for the sake of it.