AuthorTopic: [UnPaid] Anim/Tile Artist for Adventure/Platformer  (Read 2376 times)

Offline RenStrike

• View Profile

[UnPaid] Anim/Tile Artist for Adventure/Platformer

on: November 04, 2013, 09:08:33 pm
Right off the bat I want to say this is just a side-project.  Mostly just for fun.  If it turns into something more, then great, but I wouldn't count on it.

The basic gameplay idea is an adventure/platformer with the gameplay stylings sort of like a metroidvania game.  It would be very low res (384x216), meaning terrain tiles would be 16x16, with the player character a bit taller than that.  The game I'm currently picturing that closely resembles the gameplay feel I'm looking for is Chasm.

The very basic story idea is you would play as a little boy/girl (depending on who you pick) as they progress their way through a world of imagination(or is it?)  I really like the feel of the world in Wormworld Saga, more specificaly these images Image1 Image2 Image3 Image4

I'd be open to upping the resolution of the game, if that's the kind of art you'd prefer to go for (more like the resolution of the Wormworld Saga art).  I'm willing to try anything.

If you're interested let me know by replying here, or e-mailing me at dbrigner@gmail.com.  Like I said, don't expect any big returns (other than learning new things, and possibly making a cool game demo for your portfolio).  This is mostly just for fun.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:39:53 pm by RenStrike »