AuthorTopic: [PAID] Top Down Action RPG (Zelda/Alundraesque) Start in DEC OR JAN  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Derek_Reaves

• View Profile
Before reading ahead, please note that this is for work that will need to start either in mid/late December or Early/Mid January.

I am looking for an artist that is capable of producing semi-high-resolution tiles, character sprites, enemy sprites, and concept art. Must be able to work with a pre-existing style (or be quick and efficient at bringing current sprites into a new style.)

You will be provided with descriptions of all assets needed as well as multiple references when needed in order to ease the creation process.

Graphics/Animations will need to be in the same vein as Alundra for the PS1 (especially animation-wise.)

I currently have some of the graphics completed for the game, but would prefer not to post them here as they were provided by an artist that was paid, but is no longer working for me due to not completing work in a timely manner (1-2 months for a few hours of work.) I don't want to reveal any names because I don't want to tarnish anyones reputation over one incident. If you need to see the current graphics please don't hesitate to contact me!

I currently pay $10/hr average for Concept Art (symmetrical character sketches, symmetrical enemy sketches, level/area concepts etc.) and anywhere from $12/hr up to $15/hr for in-game art and animations. Anything near this would be great

Everything is negotiable. I am very easy to work with and will go out of my way to make the process as smooth as possible. I prefer to pay up-front for assets, but past work experience/references will play a lot into this. If you do not have good references I would prefer to do 1/2 up front and 1/2 upon completion until consistency can be proven (sorry!)

If interested please e-mail me at:

Shreveportconsolerepairs@gmail.com

OR

Catch me on AIM at:

Avidas Derek