AuthorTopic: [PAID] PC Game looking for Graphic Artists  (Read 2540 times)

Offline PumaD

• View Profile

[PAID] PC Game looking for Graphic Artists

on: October 17, 2013, 01:24:24 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

A small well established PC server is in the process of moving to Facebook and is now in need of Graphic Artists.

What do we offer?
In addition to payment for (depending on) your work, we offer the opportunity to participate in our online administrative team, which currently includes PC development and Facebook development. iPhone development is in the works.

What do you need to do?
The usual of any MMORP Game. You have to do item sets such as hats, shields, swords etc. Sometimes, objects and furniture is needed aswell.

The given link will show you some examples, if you are interested please provide several examples of your own work which are similar to the examples I have provided.

http://imgur.com/H54C66l,nF8n3XG,syCgnHt,mYlAlrq,QcLvWWY,4lDwKe1,yXB79rO,LJOFa4Z,brXf1g6,kkY7I7U,vZC1gh5,HtNasME,tiyESRK,LKBODWQ,WrocW44,GGJR1pv,uhlsG0D,RqEZaXX,R1aqIhq,FqR4rwJ

I am sorry to post such a huge link, but the URL BB-Code doesn't seem to work for my smartphone.
If you have any questions feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. If you are interested into applying, contact me over Skype(prince.snc).

Thanks, PumaD.

Offline oke27

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] PC Game looking for Graphic Artists

Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 10:23:51 pm