AuthorTopic: Will need help for this project, Super Mario Bros ROM Failing  (Read 2620 times)

Offline VGamer_Freakbag

• View Profile
Hello, I am new here and I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would like to help with a game I plan to start working on soon. It's called Super Mario ROM failing and isn't exactly what it seems. The interesting thing about this is the characters you will be playing as are me (myself) and friends from school. The main problem is I have too many issues with art and never was good at understanding it. So I was wondering if anyone here could help with this, I would never forget it. The other issue you I had was if I should actually make a game in which me and my friends are in a Mario world. I have ideas for something very original but not sure if anyone out there would want to make a lot of custom artwork. Also, I will PM people of what me and my friends look like so you have a clear clue of eho you would be drawing haha.. Also so far, this will be an 8bit styled game if nothing else changes. Anyone interested in this?