AuthorTopic: Possible Space Shooter Mockup...  (Read 71059 times)

Offline urgaffel

• View Profile

Re: Possible Space Shooter Mockup...

Reply #60 on: March 30, 2009, 09:50:36 pm
What's happened to all the images?!  :'(

Offline Howard Day

• Hey, I'm a doofus.
    • View Profile

Reply #61 on: April 17, 2012, 11:08:12 pm
Hi, guys! I've received a couple of interested inquiries into what's going on with this project, given that not much has been posted for going on three years. Well, unfortunately, it never really coalesced into a viable project... I had lots of interesting ship designs but no interesting *game* design, and because of that, it never really went anywhere.  DKH and I, stayed in pretty constant contact, though... and have returned with a better design, and a much more interesting project (for the both of us). I'm hopefully going to post that stuff here as as well, sometime soon.

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #62 on: April 20, 2012, 01:31:52 am
O_o uncanny. I just sent you a pm about "Absent Eden" your other proposed game project.

Anyhow, I hope you atleast make some kind of concept trailer out of this...look at how well that turned out for the guys who made Megaman 2.5D, this isnt of a famous franchise but I would really like to see some form of complete product come out of this and Absent Eden, even if it's just the one concept trailer.

Offline tamat

• View Profile
    • tamat's blog

Reply #63 on: November 19, 2013, 11:38:33 am
Hey Howard Day, amazing work.
I was wondering, are you planning to make the game in 3D or 2D? Browser or Standalone?