AuthorTopic: Sprite Artist Wanted - Details Inside  (Read 2347 times)

Offline jwgamedesign

• View Profile

Sprite Artist Wanted - Details Inside

on: July 06, 2013, 06:37:31 pm
We are two people working on a game and looking for someone who can work on:

-3 hero sprites including movement, attacks, casting animations, and various effects. (~40% of work)
-6 different slime monsters including their movement, death, and attack animations. (~30% of work)
-Environment pieces including walls, floors, various decals, and props. (~30% of work)

You are someone who:
-Has an art portfolio.
-Has strong traditional skills and color theory.
-Is capable of pleasant, spooky, and visceral yet colorful art.

This is our current work: http://i.imgur.com/8QP63qj.png
We're looking for quality of the top left knight, with a more serious tone found in the middle knight (note the slightly top down view from the knight on the mid-right). Those are our slime monsters as of now and you can see one of our test environments as well.

Bonus points if you enjoy retro, competitive, and/or challenging games. You will be expected to communicate over Skype (text and voice) for brainstorming sessions. There is approximately a month of work, (I'm not entirely sure how long it will take, but that's about our timeline for the current set of features.) but you're welcome for as long as you want. This is not paid work. We're not being paid either, but then again that's why we're doing this.

If you're interested in discussing more details, e-mail me at [myusername]@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.