AuthorTopic: [WIP] Chell from Portal  (Read 6018 times)

Offline Letmethink

• Lol!
    • View Profile

Re: [WIP] Chell from Portal

Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 05:07:32 pm
One crit, don't use harsh black outlines for everything it makes everything look wrong.

Oh and also, that arm when it has one pixle shifted to the right and then one instantely to the left it won't be very visible and will look just 'wrong'.
I can't be bothered to make a signature. Seriously, who has time to write these things? I have stuff to do, games to make, and you expect me to write a big, long signature?  I'm not your slave. You can't tell me what to do, so no, I WON'T write a signature.

Oh, wait...

Offline s3rcan

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 06:12:45 pm
One crit, don't use harsh black outlines for everything it makes everything look wrong.

Oh and also, that arm when it has one pixle shifted to the right and then one instantely to the left it won't be very visible and will look just 'wrong'.
Thanks for the feed back! What color should i use to outline the skin?

Offline Letmethink

• Lol!
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: July 08, 2013, 06:19:27 pm
I personally would just use a dark colour but I would also break up the outlines a bit.

Also, it doesn't have very good forms developed as the shading is rather weak.
I can't be bothered to make a signature. Seriously, who has time to write these things? I have stuff to do, games to make, and you expect me to write a big, long signature?  I'm not your slave. You can't tell me what to do, so no, I WON'T write a signature.

Oh, wait...

Offline s3rcan

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: July 08, 2013, 06:47:14 pm
I personally would just use a dark colour but I would also break up the outlines a bit.

Also, it doesn't have very good forms developed as the shading is rather weak.
Yeah i need to work on the shading too, i know it doesn't look good.  I also changed the head position.