AuthorTopic: [WIP][C+C] My first delve into isometric pixel art  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Letmethink

• Lol!
    • View Profile
So, basically I had my first delve into the world of isometric pixel art today.

I had this kind of strange idea and built it upon that. I'm not really sure how to make isometric textures though.

Here is the lineart.

Really I just want lots of comments and critisism on it. Do take into account though that this is my first isometric piece and was quick.
I can't be bothered to make a signature. Seriously, who has time to write these things? I have stuff to do, games to make, and you expect me to write a big, long signature?  I'm not your slave. You can't tell me what to do, so no, I WON'T write a signature.

Oh, wait...

Offline Letmethink

• Lol!
    • View Profile

Re: [WIP][C+C] My first delve into isometric pixel art

Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:04:35 am
I tried a really rough colouring of it but I' not really sure of the light source:

I can't be bothered to make a signature. Seriously, who has time to write these things? I have stuff to do, games to make, and you expect me to write a big, long signature?  I'm not your slave. You can't tell me what to do, so no, I WON'T write a signature.

Oh, wait...

Offline Cyangmou

• cyangmou
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/32234.htm
    • cyangmou
    • View Profile
    • Pixwerk Homepage

Re: [WIP][C+C] My first delve into isometric pixel art

Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 09:07:40 am
I am not really sure what you are trying to draw. Firs tit seemed to me like an angel statue, now it looks more like a pillar or a pocal.
It's hard to help if it isn't clear what you want to make.
"Because the beauty of the human body is that it hasn't a single muscle which doesn't serve its purpose; that there's not a line wasted; that every detail of it fits one idea, the idea of a man and the life of a man."

Dev-Art
Twitter