AuthorTopic: [WIP] Platformer Reluctant Hero [C+C] (back again, more material!)  (Read 12130 times)

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT
Hey Psiweapon =) I really like the idea of the scaredy hero, I'm sorry I didnt find this topic before because I would've been crit'n the hell out of you if I had found it...I still think there are a lot more things you could to to make the scaredyness more genuine...if that interests you.

The current zombie robot looks perfect, it's a simple animation but it achieves exactly what you set it out to do, you're really gaining some traction on this animation thang yourself =D

Funny little trivia: that typical zombie walk comes from Frankenstein, specifically it comes from a frankenstein that was blinded at the beggining of the movie, so he walked with his arms stretched out because he was trying not to stumble into things. EXCEPT in a re-edit they cut out the scene where they showed that had been blinded, so everyone just imitated that blind person motion for no reason whatosever...prolly cause it just looks creepy n cool :p

Offline Seiseki

• Starmancer
    • OminuxGames
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/35207.htm
    • StarmancerGame
    • View Profile
    • Starmancer Patreon
Woha, how did I miss this thread?
Great stuff in here, keep it up! :)