AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for Sprite arist‏  (Read 2575 times)

Offline AlexanderM

• View Profile

[PAID] Looking for Sprite arist‏

on: January 30, 2013, 04:52:20 pm
Hi I'm working for a company called Four Green Steps based in Montreal, and we are seeking to create a type of shooting platformer with an ecologically friendly theme.We need to complete it in about 13 weeks.

Here is the game story: There exists a peaceful world in a far away galaxy. “Viridi Terra” is the known name to the many animal inhabitants of this world. It is a green utopia, where all live in harmony and balance. However this peace does not last forever as the world comes under attack by an alien menace! The sudden invasion of an army of evil reptile monstrosities, soon spread disaster and discord across the planet. Calling themselves “The Malizorian empire” they make it clear that they want to consume the planet's resources and leave it barren of life. The poor inhabitants of “Viridi Terra” are defenseless against the technology of the “The Malizorians” andmany fall victim to their plot. There is only one hope to save them. “Zhjarim”, the Squirrel (Z.J. for short) is the planet's only source of hope. Armed with his array of “organic weapons” he will blast his way through many challenges to save his planet from the evil “Malizorians”.

I'm hoping to recreate a better experience from some of my favorite shooting platformer games that I have come to love so much. Among my list for inspiration is Megaman and Contra!

I am seeking an artist that can create unique sprites for a web flash game. Most of these sprites will consist of, enemies, background decorations, and multiple versions of player sprites. All animated on a sprite sheet of course.

I need someone whom is capable of:

Creating Sprite Sheets and Graphics (To be used with Multimedia Fusion 2)

Is able to showcase demos of prior work.

I will act as a medium between me and my company, as it is they whom are financing this project.

As a base rate we are offering approximately $12/h and up, however we can negotiate for higher

please contact me at alexandermelchiorre@hotmail.com

Offline Novally

• Starving Spriter
    • View Profile
    • My gallery

Re: [PAID] Looking for Sprite arist‏

Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 06:29:40 am
 Hello, I am Novally,. I'm 18 years old and have been making pixel art since I was about 14. I am currently attending college, majoring in Criminal Justice. I am making this thread looking for anyone making a flash game. I want to offer my services.
I have sprited for two small projects (I have the sprites in my deviant art page, but not the link to the actual projects.)

My Gallery:
http://novally.deviantart.com

I found the link to one of the projects. I did Health Bars for a fighting engine called Mugen for someone who was creating their own fighting game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMgkIuiwhY
Please message me if you're looking to hire a sprite artist!