AuthorTopic: Big boobed characters in video games  (Read 125613 times)

Offline Erenan

• View Profile

Re: Big boobed characters in video games

Reply #310 on: April 22, 2013, 09:20:08 pm
It must not be that obvious, or you would not have gotten it wrong so many times.

Count how many posts I've made in response to you. I don't think attempting to reiterate what your point was twice really warrants the use of the word "many."

Look, I don't want to argue about whether I understand your point correctly or if I am stating it correctly or if you are expressing yourself clearly or not or whatever. I want to talk about your point itself. So let me see if I understand you. You are saying that black people tend to be less intelligent than people of other races on account of their genes. And you are saying that this explains why there aren't as many talented black chess players as there are talented white chess players and why the black ones are less successful as chess players than the white ones are.

However, we have been positing that to regard genetic differences as the best explanation is perhaps a bit shortsighted. There are other variables, so unless you can reliably demonstrate that it's the genes that produce racial phenotype that are at fault and not, say, socioeconomic and cultural factors, then we're not simply going to assume what you say is correct.

If you want to stop your end of this conversation, that's fine with me. But I certainly wasn't trying to attack you, and I'd rather you not feel like you have to defend yourself. I might have been less positive in tone than I generally prefer to be, but it's hard for me to say on my end whether or not that's true.

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile

Re: Big boobed characters in video games

Reply #311 on: April 22, 2013, 09:33:38 pm
Hi!

I'll be closing this thread. Especially considering it is mine to begin with. I originally wanted to see and read about some of your opinions on a certain matter which we have left behind for quite some posts now. The input has been pretty diverse and very interesting, so thanks for that.
Discord: Ennea#9999