AuthorTopic: [WIP][nudity]First time poster, looking for an anatomy critique.  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Chaos680

• View Profile
Greetings everyone, Chaos here from puddinghatgames.com - It was suggested to me to come to you folks for some critiques on the anatomy of one of the bosses I am working on, from a fellow member here. The final version of this boss will have everything covered, as you can see in the sketch I have provided along with my rough draft for the base.

So far the feedback I have received is mostly that her legs are just a bit too big for her torso, which I can agree with. Before I continue on with the rest of the detailing, I would like to get the proportions as close as possible.

I would be quite grateful for any C&C anyone is willing to assist with, and after browsing around I hope to become an active member of the community here now that I've found it. :D

Thanks!

Edit:
I made some edits on some friends suggestions and started adding some of the other pieces.

Here is a side by side of the rough base sprite art (on the right) and the current state.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:01:38 am by Chaos680 »

Offline MattB

• View Profile

Re: [WIP][nudity]First time poster, looking for an anatomy critique.

Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 05:49:02 pm
She's got some Rob Liefeld legs going on:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgl3648psn1qgh81uo1_500.png

Offline Ymedron

• All draw and no paint!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart account

Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 08:54:43 pm
Basically...

Shorter legs, longer torso, more room between the groin and the bellybutton...
Realistically the breasts would probably be less perky, as there is nothing holding them up like that.
Also she needs more definition on her knees, shoulders and belly.
Also my art tumblr: ymedronart.tumblr.com

Offline Chaos680

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 10:48:15 am
Thanks for the C&C guys, I shortened the legs by about 25-30 pixels and it indeed looks much better.  I'll try to upload a new screen capture soon, not at my usual workstation. :D