AuthorTopic: [WIP] Airkanoid  (Read 2511 times)

Offline eots

• View Profile

[WIP] Airkanoid

on: November 10, 2012, 01:40:38 pm
Hey ppl! It´s been ablout ten years since I made any pixelart. I was a frequent user of the old pixelation.net (I belive it was) forum and got quite sad to see that it doesn´t exists anymore.. or at least not in it´s former form.

Anyways, I´m from Sweden, home of Lars Vilks, Kungen and Silvia but formoast Notch, who you might know of, and my story is short; They released Minecraft on the Xbox 360, I got inspired, bought a PC and said to myself that a year from now I´m gonna be able to code a game just like Minecraft. Not Minecraft, but a game that large and innovative!

So here in like halftime, I´m probably two years from that goal working on a Arkanoidgame for Android and webbrowser. And I´d like to get som c&c and hopefully get a discussion going about what would make this game great. Besides the actual art, topic is what you would add to a game like this.

Heres the graphics:

Mockups(ingame):

The background uses colorTransform and shifts each time you play. The rectangular-ball-thing is a panic-solution of a shooting-the-ball-at-start-button.

Multiplieraguges:

Probably gonna use colorTransform on the meter...

Optionsscreen (verryWIP):

Jepp... But there´s going to be a sweet feature where you can send coments from the optionsscreen directly to my mail!

Ball :D

Ship/shuttle Idea

This one is the worst. Kinda important and so many ways to do it. Cant figure it out alone and thats why the shuttle is just a grey rectangle in the three first images.

So as i said, c&c, and also consider these as "open source" use them as you like!

Offline Beetleking22

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Airkanoid

Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 02:11:40 pm
If you want opinion about your game i highly recommend tigforum.

Offline eots

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Airkanoid

Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 03:49:31 pm
Great tip! I´ll check it out.