AuthorTopic: [PAID] $20 an hour, long term job, action RPG work.  (Read 4073 times)

Offline zeteginara

• View Profile

[PAID] $20 an hour, long term job, action RPG work.

on: November 01, 2012, 06:38:29 pm
I'm looking for a candidate for a long term project.  The project is a overhead action RPG, with sprites of 16-bit SNES quality.  This project is not for a single sprite sheet and does not require the ability to match a current art style, but rather, the artist will be given guidelines and a basic outline of the characters/story and may take liberties in character design.  That being said, unique art styles are a huge selling point.  A portfolio of previous work is a must.

This is, as said, a large, long term project, and involves making all of the art, from characters to area tile sets, to monsters, item icons, etc.  This project will not start immediately, but at some point within the next few months, likely after the holidays.

Of course, I cannot promise this now, but there may exist an opportunity for permanent hire if the game is successful.  Even if not, I would like a reliable artist for future projects after this one.

I am willing to pay $20 an hour for this project, but it will not be full time, maybe 4-8 hours a week.

Email me if you have any questions.  zeteginara@gmail.com

Offline heavycat2

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] $20 an hour, long term job, action RPG work.

Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:13:12 am
E-mail sent.  We have a team of five excellent pixel artists and game graphics are our specialty.

Offline TheMonsterAtlas

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 11:48:33 pm
Sent you an e-mail.

Offline Alanay

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 12:03:38 am
E-mail sent!

Offline r1k

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 03:27:48 am
sent email