General > General Discussion

Pixelation's Future

<< < (3/7) > >>

Amorphous:
Thanks to everyone who worked to keep Pixelation up and running for so long. A great space that will be missed by many, but pixels and the internet live on.

Mathias:
Thanks, Dan. You're the best.

And also a thanks to Sven, Telemachus, and the other mods over the years. It meant a lot.

JACKjcs:
I've been waiting for a long time for this site to come back to actively join this community and this happens, I've been following this platform for a few years and having it at the top of my list of places to go for help, work or something related to Pixel art and now it will be no more. Although I respect the decision taken, Twitter is one of the worst places to put a community like this.

It's unbelievable that this is my first post.

This is all very depressing for me, really, how unlucky and disgusting the reality we live in.

I guess it's true what they say about "it's now or never" I shouldn't have waited so long to join you guys.

JinnDEvil:
[F]                                                   

SeinRuhe:
My heart almost bursted out of joy when seeing Pixelation was online again, only to read this really devastating news, although it makes perfect sense.  :'(

This forum will always have a special place on my heart, without it I would've never become a pixel artist. I will miss reading threads, interacting with others and trying my best to understand topics to be able to help others. Somehow the interactions I had here felt way more meaningful than interactions over social media.

Still, I think there's a function that Pixelation covers amazingly that other sites, forums, social media, instant messaging softwares, etc. don't do really well and it's the Portfolio section, I hope any of those step up now that Pixelation is retiring, otherwise finding Indie jobs will be a lot harder. :(

Anyway, Thanks for all of your efforts Dan! As well as Atnas, Kiana and all the mods over the years too!  You guys really made a place that felt as good as home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version