AuthorTopic: Nature Turfs  (Read 9047 times)

Offline Phlakes

• View Profile

Re: Nature Turfs

Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 02:43:53 am
i dont need feedback from you... nor do i care what you have to say. Don't bash my art on one forums and then try to to give me advice or even talk about my art in another.

you see thats what we call being 2faced, how about you be yourself XLR8ED and say my art is ass ? nothings holding you back from doing it on naruto goa forums so why change it up because your on pixelation ?

I don't mean to vigilante mod or anything, but this is probably not a conversation that should be happening here. Take it to PMs or that other forum or whatever. Just a suggestion.

Offline TheMonsterAtlas

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 01:45:29 pm
Criticism is Criticism. This forum is a community based around the professional teachings of pixel art/ low-poly art/ etc. GOA is a completely different story. If you have a beef you can simply PM me on this forum and I will gladly respond.

Another thing to think about is Clusters. It makes the art style look a lot more clean. Let's take an example of Kenneth Fejer's work.

It's a beautiful example of clusters.

Your grass/Dirt/Etc might tile nicely, but tiling isn't always something you want.

Seiken Densetsu 3 is a good example of ridding your map of negative space. (granted SD3 was pixel movement)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:54:13 pm by XLR8ED »

Offline Southend_boi

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 02:41:18 pm
Criticism is Criticism. This forum is a community based around the professional teachings of pixel art/ low-poly art/ etc. GOA is a completely different story. If you have a beef you can simply PM me on this forum and I will gladly respond.
Your Criticism is something i dont need its as simple as that. Feel free to not respond to my topics, we both know why. if it was someone else it would be a different story... but, just stay out my topics and dont speak to me at all.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 03:52:33 pm
Pixelation doesn't need your drama, Southend_boi. I don't know what your previous problems with XLR8ED are, if for whatever reason you don't care for them you can simply not read their posts. You have no right to tell them not to post, in any thread, on Pixelation. XLR8ED did not abuse you in any way that I've seen. Here's a strike for creating drama out of nowhere. Please take my advice to create no more.

If you have any problem with this, PM me, do not post here, so this thread has at least a chance to get back on track.