AuthorTopic: [PROFIT SHARE] Need artist for Android Mobile Games  (Read 3669 times)

Offline PsilliCoder

• View Profile
Hey guys, I am looking for a partner to work with me as far as a graphic artist. I have plans for a lot of games written out and i'm ready to put them into action. The Android platform has a great market and I am very confident in success. I have the programming covered. I am looking for mainly pixel art for sprites and tiles and things like that, but of course will need other types of images from time to time.

At this time, all I have to offer is a percentage of the profits. However, in the future, I will offer you the option of being paid up front per image. If interested or if you have any questions, message me or email me. I am in the process of putting up a website but have been so busy with other things, I have not had a chance. I may hire a web developer to make it a bit easier on myself, so if you have any experience with this it would be a bonus and you would be paid extra.

I have a few tower defense games I would like to build. Of course, there are a lot of these already developed but I feel they will do well. Also a few strategy type games.

The percentage will be based on how much work is required per game. Of course, I will be very generous, because without the graphics, there would be no game. I look forward to speaking with some of you and am excited about getting this going.