AuthorTopic: Cyangmou's Pixel Art for Games (Pixel Illustration, Sprites, Animation & more)  (Read 37234 times)

Offline SketcyH

• View Profile

Re: Cyangmou's Pixel Art for Games

Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 03:18:23 am
I commissioned Cyangmou to create some tiles for my kickstarter project and definitely would recommend him for future projects. He is very professional, easy to communicate with, very friendly, fast, and the quality of the tiles he made is beautiful. He has been a great help to me and a joy to work with. Thanks. ^^

Offline FlyingDrakkar

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 10:38:46 am
Cyangmou has worked on my game both as an art director ( he had another artist to manage on this project) and artist (both in charge of the design and execution) and I can only confirm what others have already said:  His recommendations as art director have been invaluable, and the solutions he came up with were very good. The end result was quite impressive despite a tight budget. I had a great time working with him and I am definitely looking forward to working with him again in the future.

Offline KingColeHall

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 08:53:05 am
Would love to talk to you about doing a small project for me. Send me a message or an email. Thank you in advance.

Offline AimlessZealot

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 04:28:21 am
I dunno how packed your schedule is at the moment but I dropped you an email. Hope to hear from you!

Offline Cyangmou

• cyangmou
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/32234.htm
    • cyangmou
    • View Profile
    • Pixwerk Homepage
updated my portfolio
"Because the beauty of the human body is that it hasn't a single muscle which doesn't serve its purpose; that there's not a line wasted; that every detail of it fits one idea, the idea of a man and the life of a man."

Dev-Art
Twitter