AuthorTopic: Animation (walking)  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Mùller

• @Iv_Mii
    • ivenmiller
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/38271.htm
    • ivenmiller
    • wolvesonpray
    • arttxel
    • View Profile

Animation (walking)

on: July 25, 2012, 04:34:29 pm
???
:o
The animation front side " i've very tried :yell:  " i've feel that maybe the head  is weird >:(,some tip for the problem? thanks for read or reply. :y:

this is a character based in my daughter. :-[

Offline jams0988

• View Profile

Re: Animation (walking)

Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 08:42:50 pm
It looks a little weird because her head (and the rest of her body) doesn't bounce up or down at all. It looks like she's sliding around on wheels instead of walking!
Try just bumping her up or down a pixel when she steps up or down. I think it'll help a lot!
Cute design! =)

Offline Dr D

• Not a real doctor.
    • View Profile
    • PJ Gallery

Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:26:17 pm
I also want to point out that you have the arms swinging forward with the legs on the same side, at the same time.

Usually the left arm swings forward when the right foot lifts up, and vice versa.

Offline Bissle

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 02:00:47 am
Besides the animation issues addressed above, there is something about the rotation that's distracting. Her pigtails/the little balls don't rotate fully with her. From the 3/4 view frames, they do not change perspective--just stand in place as the rest of her head moves. I'll make an edit when I can.

Very cute though. I like the colors. I'm sure your daughter will like it if/when she sees it.  ;D